by admin | February 24, 2016 8:08 pm
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ THESE RULES & CONDITIONS BEFORE FISHING
1.Maximum stay for angling on Lords Ground is 5 days. No saving or rotas on swims.
2.Members must carry their membership card with them at all times and must be able to produce them on request from the management (Lily Fisheries), Farm Employees or any syndicate member or bailiff. No membership card, no fishing. Whilst fishing your car park permit must be on display in your motor.
3. Members must be responsible for all litter in and around their swim. All litter to be taken home. No litter to be left in the toilet bins.
4. No tackle to be left unattended. If fishing up to snags the angler must be on his rods at all times. Hook bait should be at least a couple of rod lengths off the snags at night.
5. Bait-boats are allowed for the 2016-17 seasona decision on their permanent use will be made at the end of the season. Bait boats may only be used in conjunction with a cast out marker float. Any abuse of the bait boats including encroaching other angler’s water will result in their use being withdrawn.
6.No more than three rods are permitted for angling unless authorized
7. There will be no sacking or retention of fish unless specifically authorized by the management. If sacking is allowed the fish must be sacked in at least 6ft of water on a long secure lanyard away from any weed. No sacking during daylight hours. No fish to be sacked for more than two hours.
8. Scales, weigh-slings, cameras, carp-care treatments etc must all be ready for use before the fish is removed from the water. Fish must be left in the landing net until everything is ready and must be out of the water for the minimum amount of time possible. Fish must be constantly doused with water when on the bank. Carp medi-care to be used.
9. No leaders, braided main line or lead core of any kind to be used for fishing.
10. Only proper (large) carp unhooking mats, cradles and weigh-slings to be used. The biggest mats, cradles and slings available are encouraged on our fisheries.
11. To avoid the transfer of disease all nets, mats and sundry items must be bone dry before entering the site. This is vital to maintain the bio-security of our waters. Any member turning up with wet gear will be banned with immediate effect.
12. No dogs, fires, swimming or loud music.
13. Parking in designated parking areas. At the moment the farm kindly allows us vehicle access to the lake perimeter at your own risk. Be aware the track can become boggy. In wet weather leave your vehicle in the car park and get the barrow out. If you get stuck on the track it’s your responsibility to arrange to get your vehicle recovered. Do not block the perimeter track with your vehicle.
14. Any member who has there permit withdrawn will be expected to leave the premises immediately. Permits are not transferable. There will be no refunds.
15. No fish to be removed or introduced to the water.
16.Peanuts are the only bait banned.
17.Lily Fisheries and “The Farm” reserve the right to withdraw or suspend permits at their discretion and in that event all rights of the former permit holder shall cease and no refund of any monies shall be paid.
18.Be aware that water levels may vary in times of drought as some venues are emergency irrigation reservoirs. There will be no refund of any monies paid due to low water levels.
19.As the lakes are situated on a farm environment access lanes may be affected by bad weather and farm vehicles. Make sure you and your vehicle can cope if this situation arises.
20. All decisions made by the management are final and not subject to appeal.
Rules are subject to change on the various venues as conditions dictate and there may be different rules put in place on different venues. We will endeavour to inform all members of particular rule changes on their water.
ALL PERSONS ENTERING THE FISHERIES DO SO ENTIRELY AT THERE OWN RISK. THE OWNERS AND MANAGEMENT WILL NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILTY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY TO PERSONS PROPERTY OR VEHICLES HOWEVER CAUSED WHILST USING THESE FISHERIES. BY JOINING LILY FISHERIES YOU AGREE TO ACCEPT ALL RULES AND CONDITIONS.
DUE TO CLIMATE CHANGE AND WEATHER ABNOMINALLIES THAT COULD AFFECT THE FISHERIES, WHICH WE HAVE NO CONTROL OF, THE FOLLOWING CONDITION HAS BEEN ADDED. IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT OF THE FOLLOWING THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS OF MONIES PAID DUE TO WATER ABSTRACTION, FISH DEATHS, RESTRICTED ACCESS AND UNSAFE BANKS. LILY FISHERIES WILL CONTINUE TO PROVIDE GREAT FISHING SUBJECT TO THE PREVAILLING CONDITIONS.
PLEASE READ THE RULES AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE RULES AND CONDITIONS PLEASE RETURN YOUR TICKET BEFORE YOU FISH AND YOU WILL GET A FULL REFUND.
Source URL: http://lilyfisheries.co.uk/?page_id=1975
Copyright ©2018 Lily Fisheries unless otherwise noted.