Here you will find all the latest information about our Carp Syndicates which are situated in Essex and Cambridgeshire. Since opening our first syndicate, Cowland’s Farm, back in 2003 our portfolio has steadily increased. Our aim is to provide carpers from all over the country the chance to fish for immaculate, fast growing carp in safe and secure surroundings. The venues are proving very popular, attracting members from all over England plus one or two from as far away as Wales and Scotland. Check out the venue galleries on the right and you will see thanks to our long-term stocking policy with Frontfish UK the lakes are not short of a stunner or two. Features and advantages of Lily membership are listed below.
- Only stocked with the very best English bred carp, 90% of stock are under 9 years old with plenty of room for great growth rates. With carp over 40 pound, around a 150 plus thirties and untold twenties our young fish have great potential. Look at the galleries on the right to see for yourself.
- Safe and secure venues letting the angler concentrate on their fishing.
- Friendly syndicates with sensible rules.
- No closed shop venues , open to all via the online waiting lists.
- Members venue transfer priority. At the end of each season existing Lily Fisheries members get the option to switch waters before we enrol new members off the waiting lists.